Monday 24 December 2007

Merry Christmas

Tis the season to be jolly ......



We have the best Christmas present ever .... dad (aka McTavish) is out of hospital and back home :o) All the family are meeting at my folks house for Christmas day which should be a great, if emotional occasion.

I will return after the Christmas period ... back to normal, I hope, to blog away the hours. I haven't been around much and apologise, but I didn't really have a great amount of time.

I'll tell you all about the staff night out where some poor slapper from another establishment had saved up all her pennies to buy a Christmas dress but had spent so much she obviously couldn't afford any knickers LOL and fell flat on her arse on the dancefloor to show everyone!!!!! LMFAO ... and the member of my staff who went outside for a cigarette and missed the raffle draw and her prize of 6 bottles of Moet ... shame ... maybe she'll have given up by next year PMSL

All that is left for tonight is to wish you all a fantastic Christmas and fabby New Year.

LOADS and loads of love, hugs and kisses .... Scotz XXXXXXXXXX

5 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

HAPPY CRIMBO (((((Scottie)))) to you and McTavish and all your lovely Clan.....

So glad McTav is out for crimbo.... and that you get to enjoy it all as a family..... oh how I would love family besides me lads to have a get together with..... sigh....... love and cherish what you all have, its so very precious......

So, much love to you matie..... an nar may ya chimney smoke :) lmfao - aint that an old scottish saying?

hugs and kisses....... Mel x

Scots said...

LOL ...
"nar may ya chimney smoke" ... something like that ... "Lang may yer lum reek!" hahaha

Mel - you have a fantastic family - from what you have 'blobbed' about your lads .... they are a credit to you and show you for the great mum you truly are. I pride myself on my great judge of character (and my modesty too lol) and I think you are one of lifes top people! - I know I have not actually 'met' you, but I feel like I have - lots of laughter, drama, emotion, family, values, comedy etc etc Of course you could have spun a great web of lies and be an axe weilding maniac PMSL

I know it aint quite the same but .... you have a HUGE extended family on here and if you are ever up here in the bonnie hills you can adopt my family of nutters!!! hahaha

Have a fabulous time over the festive period, relax and enjoy! XX

Pam said...

the staff sound like they're not the brightest crayons in the box lol

what a great christmas pressie! i just knew he would be out in time. hope that you and yours have a great christmas and a wonderful new year...much health & happiness.

much love to you, mctavish, and the whole bloody clan :) xoxo

Pam said...

btw is that a pic of your christmas tree? lol

His Girl Friday said...

Hi all!!

Hope Christmas was great(and so good to hear about your dad, Scots!), and a Happy New Year, too! Funny, just in from a week away, and where do I go first....Haha you guessed it, I'm here blogging away!!


Lang may yer lum reek!! :DDDDxox

( had to laugh the first time I heard that!! My friend from Fife had to translate for me!! ;DDDD)