Sunday 20 April 2008

just for a laugh

I was sent a fantastic email with some alternative titles for kids books. They made me laugh so much that I thought I'd share them ...


THE WOMBLES GO HAPPY SLAPPING ...


THE VERY ANGRY CATERPILLAR ...


LITTLE MISS TEEN PERGNANCY ...


THE BIG NODDY DOGGING BOOK ...


THE SECRET GARDEN ... (took me a while to spot the type of garden this was!)


SPOT THE DOG ... (bit bitchy this one!)


OMG, WTF, BFG ...


BUNTY - DONNA'S ON THE GAME ...


BI-CURIOUS GEORGE ...


WHERE GLUE COMES FROM ...


LITTLE MISS TRANSVESTITE ...


I hope you have a good chuckle to yourselves, I certainly did :o)

4 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

:) ya as daft as a brush, thats for sure LOL........

Now you have me drugged up mind thinking up all other titles.....

Hope you and McTavish the darling are well......

x

His Girl Friday said...

don't know all the books, but very funny, all the same!! :)

newplanet said...

Haha... you know, this is what I love about your blog. Culture. Then smut. Genius!

Pam said...

lmao....i think the very angry caterpillar was written about me LOL and where glue comes from? that is just sick. lol