Monday 19 February 2007

Road Rage !!




You just know that you are in for a long wait when you come across this on the motorway!!!

I have to drive along a stretch of the M90 in Scotland to get to and from my work. For the past 2 weeks and for the next few to come I have been met with miles of cones and queuing traffic.

I thought that if I left earlier in the morning I would beat the queues and make the journey that bit quicker ... erm ... NO ... most of the other drivers must have had the same idea as me!!

At about 2 miles from the actual roadworks the brake lights start to light the road red and suddenly the M90 motorway resembles a huge carpark. There is something about crawling along a motorway that does my head in!! I consider myself to be a patient and courteous driver BUT when senseless twats think "I'll skip the queue and drive up the outside lane which is closing" it annoys the f*@k outta me!!

The red mist drops and under NO circumstances is any driver racing up the outside, gonna cut in front of me :o)- I only wish other drivers had the same outlook as me ... and these idiots would be left parked up in the "fast" lane which is closing with nothing to do but wait and wait and wait - it would serve the selfish gits right!!

I thought I was gonna enjoy my last day of the mid-term holiday .... but waiting for and hour in nose-to-tail traffic on the way to Perth has put that idea right out of the window!!

I apologise to the two drivers who had to witness me gesticulating out of the drivers side window in a "wanker" like fashion :o) I only hope that I do not arrive at work to find it was a parent of any children at the school :o) oooops ha ha ha

No comments: