Sunday 25 February 2007

The shame of it

OMG ... never before have I travelled to the mighty Murrayfield and watched such a dire and embarrassing game as I did yesterday!!! Scotland v Italy in the 6 Nations tournament!! I thought I was in a nightmare ---- Scotland 0 ... Italy 21 and that was after less than 6 minutes of the match being played.

I was in the South Stand and oh what joy ... right next to a mass of Italian supporters .. whoopee :o) If I hadn't been there with 30 kids I would have been a little more "vocal" in my encouragement of the home side and could have replied a little more ... erm .... colourfully to our Italian visitors.

I think the less I continue with this blog the better ....
I will put it all behind me and look forward (with dread) to the Scotland v Ireland game !!

No comments: