Sunday 20 May 2007

Near death experience

well fellow bloggers,

I was almost looking down on you and blogging with the angels above after a near brush with death on Thursday evening.

Thursday had been a good day, the kids had organised a dress as you please day at the school and we were all relaxed and enjoying the day. I had a bit of work to do after 3pm and left for home at about 5.45pm.

As I was travelling south down the M90 I was about to overtake a 4x4 when the basta*d steered his great hulk of a motor towards me in the outside fast lane! Well I was heading towards the central reservation barrier and certain squashed'ness at 70mph had I not slammed on my breaks!!!!! The fu*@ing idiot kept driving as if nothing had happened.

I did eventually get passed the maniac and watched him swerve all over the motorway and hard shoulder from my rear view mirror when suddenly, he crossed 2 lanes of motorway, the hard shoulder, through a fence, into the woods, pieces of tree flying everywhere ... and disappeared!

I did my civic duty and pulled over to the next emergency phone and called 999 - I started to worry about the chappy just incase he was really ill at the wheel of his truck.

40 minutes later the boys in blue caught up with me for a statement after finding and rescuing Mr 4x4. Statement taken and me a little shaken I drove home and arrived after 7.30pm. My biggest fear was that someone saw me getting out of the police Range Rover with all its blue and red lights flashing and thought I was in trouble! I wanted a sign to say that I was a witness ha ha ha

All sympathy for Mr 4x4 went out of the bloody window when I found out he'd been drunk driving - tha basta*d nearly killed himself and ME!!!!! I bet he has the fu*@ing cheek to plead NOT GUILTY to drunk driving and dangerous driving and I end up in court as a witness.

My verdict is to ban the fu*kwit from driving for life - and any other drink drivers!

No comments: