Sunday 20 May 2007

.... yes another one!!

I have decided that it was about time that I was back blogging away - it has been a while! To get me started I will post this email that I recieved from a buddy and let you all know just a wee bit more about me .......


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My dad, his dad and his dad's dad

>2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? couple of weeks ago .. some bad news

>3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes! My handwriting has to be lovely :o)

>4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? erm .... don't really eat meat at lunch .. prefer goats cheese and roasted veg at the mo lol

>5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? personally .. none !!

>6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course .. what's not to like ha ha ha

>7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? moi? never!

>8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I certainly do ... all bits intact

>9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? deffo! I love the rush of extreme sports

>10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? I don't do cereal ... no wait .... I don't do breakfast - it interferes with sleep

>11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes

>12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? mentally ... yes .. physically ... nah :o)

>13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? plain old vanilla for me ... although I prefer a Mr Whippy

>14. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile and eyes ... and sexy specs if they have them lol

>15. RED OR PINK? Red

>16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? pale, untoned bod .... why do I waste money on gym memberships?

>17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Miss chats with my bestest pal Cazza now that she's living it up abroad. Think a lot about my Grandad too

>18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? They had bloody better!

>19. WHAT COLOUR TROUSERS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pinstriped trousers and black shoes

>20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A gorgeous Italian meal

>21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? erm ... keys tapping on a keyboard

>22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Orange or purple

>23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Fresh cut grass -= but it plays havoc with my hayfever! and my aftershave hahaha .. Chanel Alure Sport :o)

>24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My good friend Louise who I met for a meal this evening

>DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course I do X

>FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Rugby

>29. EYE COLOUR? Blue

>30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope ... can't stand things going near my eyes

>31. FAVOURITE FOOD? Italian

>2. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary ... BOO!!

>33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Blades of Glory

>35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer for the sun and the sand and the beach and winter for skiing in the snow

>36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs ..... hmmmmm .. and kisses :o) hahaha

>37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Boozy trifle

>38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? All of them bloody better!

>39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one if they know what's good for them

>40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Biography of Derek Acorah

>41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEMAT? Don't have one here

>42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The F Word

>43. FAVOURITE SOUND? Porche 911 engine

>44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Don't really like either ... soz

>46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Perth

>47. WHO'S ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyones ... I am a nosey git :o)

No comments: