Sunday 10 June 2007

Big Brother



I was getting a bit bored with the house of women and then Ziggy was put into the house and I was still bored with a house full of women! Now BB has put 2 'men' into the house to join Zippy erm .. Ziggy soz!

Gerry and Seany entered the BB house on Friday evening hosted by the the gorgeous Davina. From the moment I clapped eyes upon the troll like features of Mick Hucknalls love child, more commonly known as Seany, I knew my time watching the series was in jeopardy.

Here .. have a look and see what you think .......


This guy has bugged the t*ts off me from the minute he walked in. He even annoyed 60 year old Lesley so much that she walked - nasty troll! LOL

Sorry BB but you should have left the whole BB thing alone for a few years. My own personal thoughts are that series 1, 2 and 3 were by far the best. After that BB started to interfere too much and the whole concept has been ruined! boo hoo

If it were not for watching the gorgeous love goddess that is Davina ... dunno if I could bear it all summer ...

2 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

I HATE SEANIE and the other person and actually I only really like the Welsh girl and the woman with pink hair lol...... the rest I think are well up their own arses, especially that Charlie..... now she needs a right proper bitch slap or better still and glasgow headbutt LOL

xxxxxx

MarmiteToasty said...

ps....... Ive linked you so that I can pop over everyday from me list lol xxxxx