Monday 1 October 2007

A GORGEOUS autumn day ...

Today, the first day of my October holidays from work, has been gorgeous! The sun has been shining and I was able to get out into town and have a wander around Stirling in a t-shirt :o)

Last week I was freezing in temperatures as low as 2 degrees C ... today my wee village was basking in the Autumnal temp of 19 degrees C.

As I sit typing this at my study window, the sun is shining down on the hills, bright copper and russet autumn colours and the birds flying around. I was a bit down yesterday (reason unknown) but this has cheered me up 100% ... here's a wee piccy ...

3 comments:

Pam said...

just loverly :) and don't forget to get the 'you make me smile' award on my blog.

Scots said...

I am lovely or the piccy? pmsl I know, I know ... it is me :o) lol xxx

MarmiteToasty said...

Is that a coal slag heap there? LMFAO!!!!

X