Saturday 19 July 2008

What wine are you?

Being a bit of a lover of wine and bubbly, this was a must for me ...




You Are Chardonnay



Fresh, spirited, and classic - you have many facets to your personality.

You can be sweet and light. Or deep and complex.

You have a little bit of something to offer everyone... no wonder you're so popular.

Approachable and never smug, you are easy to get to know (and love!).



Deep down you are: Dependable and modest



Your partying style: Understated and polite



Your company is enjoyed best with: Cold or wild meat

3 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

I to am a Chardonnay.......

does that mean we have to marry lol

x

Scots said...

I was told that this year was the one I'd marry hahahaha ... watch out!

His Girl Friday said...

Well, I'm a Merlot

getting married?!

Hi Marmie!