Sunday 4 March 2007

UP's 'n' Downs

The week started with me having a stinking cold and feeling like sh*t but I was lifted up when I had news of my cousins new arrival - a baby daughter - Kadie ... a little sister for my Godson Josh and his brother Jack.



Then middle of the week as my cold was gradually getting worse I had a call from my mum to say dad was getting taken into hospital with severe stomach pains. The poor guy has only just retired and has spent all of last summer in hospital after docs found a DVT - thankfully before he was about to fly on holiday, 3 days later!!! Now .. a perforated bowel ... laid up in hospital again!

I cannot believe what they are "cutting" away from his insides .... and they are checking for cancer also OMG!!

The op went well last night, apart from lasting for double the time we were advised initially from the surgeons, and he is now in the High Dependency Unit recovering. Here's hoping that it is a speedy recovery and he is back to his usual grumpy self soon :o) - love ya!!

Here's for a better week .............

No comments: