Thursday 14 February 2008

V.D.

Oh dear me ... it's VD time again :o(

That's Valentines Day by the way .... not any other variation of VD !!!!!!!!

Here's a big smoochy kiss to you all and a bunch of roses! xxxxx






Well, now that the formalities are out of the way I can celebrate my 100th blog posting!!!!! Yeeeeha :o)

Been having a bit of a tough time with bits n bobs happening over the past couple of weeks but I see light on the horizon hahaha .. and I, Scots, am back!! BEWARE!!

PS ... I aint no GINGER scots git ya cheeky mare!




I feel like I should be getting a telegram from Her Maj :o)

10 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

WELCOME BACK....... :) ya sure ya aint ginger? have ya checked ya pubes? thats always a tell tell sign LMFAO......

and whatcha doing spreading about some disease LOL..... VD my arse lol

Im here if ya wanna share ya woes....

and HOW THE DEVIL is McTaVish???

X

MarmiteToasty said...

and bugger me..... happy 100th birthday ya old ginger git LOL....

x

Scots said...

Do you get VD in yer arse where you live? Jeezo ... I'll stay where I am then .... that sounds painful ;o)

McTavish is BRILLIANT. He's out and about and loving life xxx

Pam said...

(((scotty love))))xoxo glad to see ya back. and 100? crikey you're old! i'm glad mctavish is back n lovin life. i'm here, too, you know, for the woes thing not the vd thing lol

i NEVER abbreviate Valentine's Day...i'm clean as a whistle, been spell checked and all! lmfreakinao

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scots said...

Forget the VD, I had a bloody Trojan ... cheeky spying bastard!

The offending blighter was frightened off when he was spying on me looking for ginger pubes!! LMFAO

Ciara .... I think a good spellchecking is good for us all :D lol

His Girl Friday said...

hahahahahaha.....to the above comments!!!!!!! ;DDDD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MarmiteToasty said...

I was just thinking about the first pic you have with the lips.... I take it these are YOUR kissy lips lol I dont know if that shade of lippy does you justice though LMFAO......

Happy Monday morning ya ginger git....

x

Scots said...

not my shade!! HUH .... took ages choosing that one ffs :o)