Saturday 24 March 2007

I am Back!!

Hi all ... I say "all" but how do I know if anyone is actually reading this drivel??? Well ... here goes anyway......

It has been a while since my last post but I have been concentrating my energies on my dad who has been in hospital. It was all looking a bit didgy for a while - after his operation he has to go for a second because of complications and then the poor guy was rushed to intensive care and put on a ventilator after breathing difficulties and a heart rate of 174.

The fantastic nurses, doctors, consultants and surgeons have done an amazing job and my dad is now on a ward and recovering well - no machines attached and looking forward to getting out and home soon! I just don't know if my mum is looking forward to having him back ha ha ha - she has full control of the television and the car at the moment :o)

I found this wee cartoon .... thank goodness this wasn't the case ------>>>>>



I think my dad would have suffered rather than have some dodgy character giving mouth to mouth ha ha ha.

No comments: