Sunday 25 March 2007

What kind of alcoholic drink are you??

I came across this and had to fill it in to get the results. Now, I am not the hardened drinker that others 'think' I am ... honest ... but this was a laugh and made me smile ... Oh how true .. some of it anyways!!!!




You Are A Martini



You are the kind of drinker who appreciates a nice hard drink.

And for you, only quality alcohol. You don't waste your time on the cheap stuff.

Obviously, you're usually found with a martini in your hand. But sometimes you mix it up with a gin and tonic.

And you'd never, ever consider one of those flavored martinis. They're hardly a drink!



I did complete the "What kind of flirt are you?" but I am not sharing the conclusions of that one!! pmsl - those who know me well enough will understand :o) ha ha ha

No comments: