Friday 30 March 2007

The holidays are HERE!!!!



3pm ... school bell rings and the satff carpark was cleared before the kids had even left the building - that is how much we in the teaching profession regard our precious holiday time!

I know there will be comments about 13 weeks of holidays every year ... BUT ... those not in the know think we start work at 9am and finish at 3pm ... OH HOW I WISH this was the case. I am in my office most mornings before 8am and never usually leave before 6pm - except the last day of term when I disappear pretty damn quick.

2 weeks of peace and quiet - teaching has had a contraceptive effect on me ... I can hand them back at 3pm to their parents ..... but I certainly don't want to have them running about my house too .....



anyway ... I digress (again)

EASTER HOLIDAYS .... do you remember painting boiled eggs and rolling them down a grassy hill in the garden or local park??? Here's a wee funny (well, I found it funny anyway)

No comments: