Thursday 2 August 2007

Nearly 100 usless facts all about ME lol

1. Slept naked? Yes usually, or in me boxys
2. Taken a shower with someone? Yes
3. Kissed a member of the same sex? Mucking about …. yes … serious .. no
4. Driven a car? Yes and missing my last one …. Should never have gotten rid!
5. Stolen anything? When I was v v young but my mum found out and took me back to the shop to apologise
6. Been in love? Yes
7. Been dumped? By mutual agreement LOL
8. Stole money from a family member? No
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met? Nope … apart from taxi drivers lol
10. Been in a fist fight? Once at school pmsl .. as a pupil btw
11. Snuck out of your/someone’s house? Nope
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Yes … sadly
13. Been arrested? Hell NO!!!! Have been frisked by a bobby in Glasgow though ... little git only looked about 16 - on a power trip me thinks lol
14. Hugged a stranger? Yip … aint that what New Year is all about?
15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere? Yes
16. Left your house with out telling your parents? Erm … yes .. have my own place and have done for many years!! LOL
17. Had a crush on your neighbour? Feck NO!
18. Ditched school to do something more fun? As a pupil, yes lol
19. Slept in a bed with a member of the opposite sex? Yes
20. Lost a friend in a shop? Erm … I don’t think so
21. Been on a plane? Yip, quite a few, even jumped outta a perfectly good one at 10,000 feet lol
22. Been to an island? Sure have
23. Slept in until 3? That’s what school holidays are for!
24. Miss someone right now? Erm … yeah
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Love making things outta clouds pmsl
26. Made a snow angel? When it snows :o)
27. Played dress up? Too often!! lmao
28. Cheated while playing a game? Don’t we all?
29. Been lonely? Yes
30. Kissed more than 4 people in one night? Ain’t that what New Year is all about too? lol
33. Touched a snake? Never felt the need :o)
34. Ran a red light? Erm …. I confess .. Yes a few times … by mistake of course!
35. Been suspended from school? Nope …. I do the suspending now though! mwahhahahaha
36. Had detention? Yes .. Mr Winters my maths teacher … git!
37. Been in a car accident? Yes … just a wee one though .. and the KILLER BUNNY incident pmsl
39. Used a fake id? Never needed it
40. Crawled through a window? At Uni Halls, yes lol
41. Been lost? A few times
42. Been to the opposite side of the country? Been all over (no smart comments please!)
44. Cried yourself to sleep? Nope
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes … I am weak! lol
48. Laughed until something u were drinking came out ur nose? Yes … and most embarrassingly in a full lecture theatre :o) Tracey – your fault (slurp slurp!)
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Aww .. yeah
50. Kissed in the rain? Nope … hide inside in the dry … but how romantic
51. Sang in the shower? Depends what mood I am in
52. Had sex in a park? Nope
53. Had a dream that you married someone? Nope
54. Glued your hand to something? Erm, no …. What fool does that!
55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? PMSL … nope but I have a great story about the flag pole and naked dancing round it PMSL
56. Ever gone to school partially naked? Partially naked? Have been completely naked but that was in the showers after PE lol
57. Been a cheerleader? lmao hell NO - all those pom poms and ra ra skirts pmsl
58. Had more than ten boy/gal friends? You calling me a slag?
59. Didn't take a shower for a week? Minging! I like my showers ;-)
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone? I crapped myself watching The Shining for the first time in Uni Halls (old mansion with long dark corridors) LOL
61. Played chicken? Erm .... don’t think so
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes Yes!!! Numerous times – bastards! LOL
63. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger? Yeah .. she had a white stick though!
64. Broken a bone? Nope
65. Been easily amused? All the time
66. Laugh so hard you cry? Many times lmao
67. Mooned/flashed someone? Erm .. ((blushing)) both! hahahaha
68. Cheated on a test? Probably … okay … Yes!!!
69. Forgotten someone's name? I do that too often … sorry peeps lol
71. Done something dumb while drunk? Feck yes ….. but this ain’t the time or place LOL
73. Blacked out from drinking? I can hold my drink!
74. Played a prank on someone? All the time lol … only a couple have backfired
75. Gone to a late night movie? Went to one with a group of mates … and found it to be pure filth hahaha .. there was a shifty guy in the row behind us with a long mac making weird noises ha ha ha ha
76. Made love to anything not human? Ewwwww minging … NOPE!
77. Failed a class? No
78. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? HA HA HA HA
79. Smoked pot? Nope
80. Cheated on a boy/ girl friend? That’s just wrong!
81. Celebrate the 4th of July? Why would I do that?
82. Thrown strange objects? Yes
83. Felt like killing someone? Kill? No .. seriously hurt … yes LOL
84. Thought about running away? I did as a youngster and packed stuff in a suitcase that I couldn’t even carry …. So didn’t bother
86. Got a piercing? Nope
89. Made a parent cry? My mum … I didn’t call her on my first night away from home at Uni
90. Cried over someone? Yes
91. Kept somebody else's clothes you borrowed? Erm .. nope
92. Dated someone more than once? No
93. Had/Have a dog? Had a dog most of my life till I moved into my own place
96. Been in a band? Nope
97. Drank 25 sodas in a day? lmao nope … but I could be up for the challenge!
98. Broken a CD? Yeah
99. Shot a gun? Yes … quite a few actually. I was a classified marksman and used to be a member of the rifle club too but thought it wasn't really the type of sport to keep up in my profession :o(
100. Wanted someone but could never have them? Sadly yes :o(

9 comments:

Pam said...

ooo i'm definitely gonna 'steal' this one from ya lol i think it's only fair, don't u? :P~~

Scots said...

I think I can allow that ... can't remember who I stole it from hahahaha!

There's a few answers I am looking forward to reading !xx

Pam said...

p.s. #27-is this confessions of a cross dresser? lmao jk and i feel slightly cheated. i noticed that as i was 'borrowing' this from you about 11 were missing #s 43, 45, 46, 52, 70, 72, 85, 87, 88, 94 and 95. guess i'll have to call mine 89 useless facts bout me hahahaha

Scots said...

pmsl .... You wouldn't believe it if I told ya!

Shite ... the pleb I stole this from obviously couldn't count to 100 ... fuck! Ah well :o)

Pam said...

hmmm a title change? lmao

Scots said...

didn't want to be reported to Trades Description ha ha ha

MarmiteToasty said...

You bunch of bleeding thieves :)

Me, I dont steal.. well not much..... well ok, plants usually lmfao......

Im gonna have to have a right proper, cuppa tea, feet up, read of these young man LOL

XX - back with me poorlieness in control :)

oh - hows ya dad?

MarmiteToasty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scots said...

Marm babes xx - Glad that you are back and feeling good babe xxx .. me steal .. well it has to be done don't it!! LOL

Dad is still waiting for his CAT scan ffs ... tell someone that they could drop dead and then make them wait weeks for a bloody appointment ffs !!!!!