Thursday 23 August 2007

back from the abyss :o)

Hi folks ... sorry I aint been around in blogging world for a bit. I have a lot on my mind at them moment and this is just the end of the 2nd week back at work after my lovely (but rather wet) six weeks summer holidays.

I am gonna ease myself back into things lol and steal ... erm .. borrow this from newplanet ... the "I look like" meme ... here goes -

James looks like a walking suitcase ... eh???
James looks like he wants to do me. I'm not gay but James is so cool I might consider the offer anyway. pmsl ..
James looks like a muppet
James looks like he could be James Blunt's long lost brother
James looks like a man!! A really hot man!! I agree Graham btw ... this is all true ... well nearly all :o) Not sure about #2
James looks like a man of action!
James looks like he's made of light grey plastic
James looks like someone I know
James looks like a creepy librarian ... lmao
James looks like Chad Michael Murray
James looks like he might be wearing a tracksuit .. hahahahaha
James looks like a young Russell Crowe
James looks like a film out of the 1980's
James looks like rich and promising material
James looks like he's about to cry
James looks like a dork. Well, he looks pretty damn hot for a guy in a pink ruffled shirt I suppose
James looks like Quasimodo ... cheeky bast*rds
James looks like the king of rock and roll
James looks like Vin Diesel .... pmsl
James looks like a nerd... I would kick him in the shin and take his pumpkin pastie
James looks like a Weasley with his face as freckly as the clan
James looks like a college Prof.
James looks like he's been wearing those bleachy trays on his teeth
James looks like a sensible choice for the party
James looks like Gerrard! ... film stars, musicians and now a footballer ... heehee
James looks like an old pro ....hahahah pmsl

Think I'll leave it there lol

Well, well, well ... this sure made my mood lighten and cheered me up LOADS ... Chad Michael Murray, Russell Crowe, Vin Diesel, Gerrard, James Blunts brother ????? hahahaha

I'd kick the bu**er back who was gonna be nicking my pumpkin pastie though!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

welcome back! did u see my comments on new's site? i did that and it said i looked like a god, man, and a lezbo! lol

Scots said...

ciara ... sh*t .. and you don't ... Jeezo . I have the wrong mental image now :o) hahaha

Cheers for welcome back. I have been a busy bee being abck at work and had a few issues to deal with too. But hey, all is back to normal ;o)