Friday 10 August 2007

Scary Mary

I was posting away on a teachers site on a thread about youtube and memories. One of the other forum members posted this beauty ......



If only I had known about this all those years ago when I worked in a hotel entertaining and looking after kids - I hated Mary Poppins by the time I was finished there and went to uni - this would have saved me many hours watching the same movie over and over and over again!

I now see Mary Poppins as a bit of a dark, evil, nasty instead of the usual warm, fuzzy, loveable!

4 comments:

Antonio de Pinto said...

scary blog

Jen said...

Wow! I'll never look at Mary Poppins in the same way again.

newplanet said...

Hahahaha, that was great.

You should also check out that episode of The Simpsons which features "Shary Bobbins". In the final scene she drifts off with her umbrella...

...and is sucked into the engine of a passing jumbo jet. LOL :-)

Scots said...

I loved this clip .. suits my warped sense of humour!

newplanet .... that is sick! hahahaha