Saturday 22 September 2007

Which Superhero are you?

Saw this and decided that with my superhero talents (yes .... some are hidden lol), I would see who I am most 'like' pmsl

Your results:
You are Superman
























Superman
75%
Spider-Man
70%
The Flash
65%
Robin
55%
Catwoman
55%
Supergirl
45%
Green Lantern
45%
Hulk
40%
Batman
35%
Wonder Woman
35%
Iron Man
35%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz




I am a little concerned that I am 35% like Wonder Woman pmsl

9 comments:

Pam said...

well, i'm sure that 35% is due to your getting in touch w your feminine side lmao

Scots said...

just seen catwoman at 55% and supergirl at 45% ... it's gettin worse!!! LOL

feminine side ... lmfao

Pam said...

well, see, there you go!...you're more in touch w your feminine side then you thought lol

Scots said...

was callled a f*cking hard-hearted b*stard last week .. don't think she could see my softer side :o)

oops

Pam said...

hmmm are you not telling us something? you actually have an evil side? lol

Scots said...

I couldn't be evil if I tried! .... unless I am in a car or some fu*kwit annoys me a lot!

I do suffer from road rage a bit :o( BUT ... outwith the car ... it does take me a long time to get so angry that I flip :o)

newplanet said...

I bet you would look great in a basque and knicker type get-up. Now catch me in your magic lasso and make me, er... tell the truth!

Scots said...

I think my hairy legs might spoil the look of the "basque and knicker type get-up" lmfao

If I caught you in my "magic lasso" I would want more than the truth! :o)

MarmiteToasty said...

Wonderwoman LMFAO that makes you a right sissy LOL

x