Sunday 1 April 2007

IS THERE ANYBODY THERE.......???????



NO .. not me asking if anyone is reading this ... but tackling my thoughts about the after-life. Most Haunted got me hooked on spirits and ghosts and got me thinking ... what does happen after this life?

If you have watched Most Haunted you would have to agree that it does question your beliefs - do ghosts really exist? My opinion was NO - until I got hooked and fascinated by the medium on the programme, Derek Acorah. I love the work of this guy and he has changed my whole perception on "passing over to the other side".



I jumped at the chance of buying tickets to see another of the "Three Mediums" Colin Fry at the Edinburgh Playhouse. I was expecting a few people there but the whole of the theatre was packed .. a sell out performance. By the end I was converted ... I do believe there is life after death - I am NOT religious at all but the arguments and evidence that I have seen has convinced me.



I became a bit of a ghost freak and started watching Colin, Derek and the third medium Tony Stockwell on television and went to another sellout performance in Edinburgh with Colin and Derek.



You arrive hoping and wishing to have someone from your past come through to speak to you. By the start of the performance I was desperate for them NOT to come through as it would be bloody embarrassing to have a chat about some personal stuff infront of a few hundred strangers ... but by the end of the show I was again desperate for a chat with someone ..... maybe next time :o)

The Most Haunted team have me rivited to my sofa waiting to see what is going to happen next and what information the shows spirit medium is going to find out next. Even if you are not a believer ... this show is great entertainment and certainly keeps my gob shut for an hour - not something easily done. I do have to keep checking behind me just incase there is a strange shadow or orb of light .... and anyone walking past my front door creating a shadow in the hall has freaked me out a few times .. nearly spilling my wine ffs (now that would be a tragedy).

Edinburgh ghost walk and dungeons is the next stop ...... wwwwwwooooooooooooo

No comments: