Thursday 26 July 2007

Flirt .... me ..... never!

I will paint a scene .... sitting with 2 mates in a fancy restaurant (not McD's!!! pmsl) and happily chomping through the meal ... absolutely gorgeous. Waitress comes over and asks the usual stuff ...."everything ok with your meal?" etc etc ... always at the time when I have a mouthful of food in my gob.

She was a really nice lass and was chatting to me and my mate. My female friend then started taking the piss outta me and saying that she hadn't really seen me in serious flirt mode before ... but I was apparently going all guns blazing for this lass!

Erm ... I do not flirt! ... although she was lovely and we were chatting when she was passing our table ... but not flirting. She did chat to us more then most other tables but I just thought she was being attentive to our needs!

Well ... I got a bit defensive at this comment as my other mate and I were both chatting ... but apparently he was being polite and I was being suggestive .... my eyes talk apparently!

Well ..... not sure if we (these particular maties and I) will go back there again .... I couldn't cope with the accusations LOL

I did leave her a nice tip though! Hahahaha

5 comments:

Pam said...

you, flirt, you! lol i think sometimes ppl kinda do things that can be construed as 'flirting' even if they don't think so...i know this because my husband has accused me of having a 'flirtatious nature' lol of course, that was when we were dating...once your married all the flirting stops...even w your mate lmao

Scots said...

erm ..... no flirting with my mate PMSL .. just with the waitress - apparently!

Pam said...

you know what i mean! lol

newplanet said...

You are, officially, a dirty slapper.

I like you!

Scots said...

I am a slapper ..... YES!!!! at last I reach the pinacle of my tarting around! Do I get a badge? LOL

I am a good boy mister!!! pmsl Pure, sweet and innocent :o) hee hee