Sunday 29 April 2007

B.O.G.O.F.

Buy One Get One Free hahaha

I have stolen (erm sorry ... borrowed) this from newplanet who had borrowed from Stuart who is having abreak from blogging at the mo.

Here goes .. another chance to find out just a wee bit more about moi ...

Are your parents married or divorced? happily married

Are you a vegetarian? no way .. love meat!

Do you believe in Heaven? I believe in life after death ... heaven tho ... not sure

Have you ever come close to dying? I have been close to dying once .. a car started to overtake a line of traffic and came heading straight towards me ... I had absolutely nowhere to go and saw my life ending ... thankfully the line of traffic slammed on the brakes .. as I was doing at the time ... and the TWAT managed to swerve to avoid me!

What jewellery do you wear 24/7? I always wear my watch and feel naked if I aint got it on

Are you eating? Right now? No .. but this question has made me hungry! Thanks for nowt

Do you eat the stems of broccoli? I love broccoli and eat it all

Do you wear makeup? NO .. ffs .. I am a lad ha ha ha

Would you ever have plastic surgery? I am always up for trying new experiences ... so I wouldn't say never ....

What do you wear to bed? boxers or nothing in the summer ... too hot

Have you ever done anything illegal? I am saying nothing!! :o)

Can you roll your tongue? I can wayhey!!

Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? cost far too much bloody money and hassle ... but I am always on the look out for the next victim pmsl

Do you believe in Abortions? It is up to the individuals to make up their minds ... too many kids are brought into this world who are unwanted and unloved .. in my opinion there is more wrong with that than abortion

What is your hair colour? I try to dodge this question as much as possible ..... my hair used to be black and is now a case of "salt 'n' pepper" - my hairdresser wants to colour it pmsl ... not too sure about that one tho

Future child's name, boy and girl? this is a tricky one for me ... working with kids I have a bad story/memory for most names hahaha ... I do like the names Rikky and Molly tho

Do you smoke? I can't stand smoking

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? I'd love to go back to the Carribean and live in a lovely house with a garden leading down to the beach

Do you sleep with stuffed animals? aren't there laws against that kinda thing?? :o)

If you won the lottery, what would you do first? make sure that my family and friends had a share in my luck and then go and buy that house in Barbados

Gold or Silver? I aint a bling bling chav type but I like white gold

Hamburger or hot dog? hotdog with lashings of tomato ketchup and mustard

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Italian

City, beach or country? beach .. living in Scotland I crave the hot sun and turquiose sea lapping my feet on the white sandy beach

What was the last thing you touched? keyboard and mouse

Where did you eat last? at the dining table downstairs

When's the last time you cried? a few tears escaped last week after some horrible news

Do you read blogs? Erm .... yes!!

What colour are your pants? the ones I have on at the moment are black

Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? NO

Ever been involved with the police? was frisked by an officer in Glasgow that last time I was at a concert there .. little upstart looked about 12 years old ffs

What's your favourite shampoo/conditioner and soap? whatever comes to hand in the supermarket first

Do you talk in your sleep? not that I know of and I certainly haven't been told that I do

Ocean or pool? I love swimming in the ocean

What's your favourite song at the moment? I like Joshua James at the moment

Have you ever had a cavity? one or two and a dentist appointment to have one replaced

Window seat or aisle seats? I prefer the aisle

Ever met anyone famous? I've met a few famous peeps but I don't like to brag about footballers, sportsmen and women, actresses and royalty .. kiss and tell aint my thing :o)

Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? I am where I want to be at the moment .. it could be better but it could certainly be a hell of a lot worse!

Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl ... aint I a show off!! hahaha

What is your favourite sport to play? I don't play any sport but I like going to the gym - I like to WATCH rugby

Basketball or football? Basketball

When was the last time you went to the bathroom? about 2 hours ago

Do you drive a with a gear stick? yes ... automatic is a lazy man's car

Are you self-conscious? erm .. yeah probably am a bit

Have you ever given money to a bum? NO .. get up off the street and get a fecking job!

Have you been in love? I have been and am lusting from afar at the moment pmsl

Where do you wish you were? under the ocean, in a wetsuit, in awe of the beautiful life under the sea

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? no ... and long may that continue to be the case

Can you tango? hahaha .. deffo not .. dancing isn't my thing at all unless I am in a kilt and stripping the willow, or dashing with the sergeant or dancing Gay Gordon.

Last gift you received? bottle of bollinger champagne

What occasion did you receive your gift? no occasion .. I just deserved it hahaha

Last thing you spent lots of money on? a new car 2 weeks ago

Where do you live? I live in "The Wee County" in an area called the Hill Foots - right at the foot of the Ochil Hills in Scotland - gorgeous

Last wedding attended? Cora and Roger

Favourite restaurant? Corrieri's in Causewayhead .. I love the place and frequent it on a weekly basis

What is your favourite kind of car? my favourite car is the Aston Martin DB9

Most hated food(s)? shellfish

Most loved food(s)? anything Italian

Can you sing? I can ... have appeared in a couple of operettas and musicals - once as a principal cast member! Used to sing quite a lot really .. but not now. If I wasn't a teacher I would have gone into musical theatre :o)

Person on your mind? that would be telling!

What's your least favourite chore(s)? washing dishes .. hence the dishwasher and ironing ... hence the pile of clothes in the spare room lol

Favourite drink? alcoholic drink .... VODKA or Champagne << snob! or red wine

How long was your longest drive in a car? 12 hours

***

What are your siblings MIDDLE names? wee bro 1 has Martin as his, wee bro 2 has Alexander and wee sis has Marie

How often do you smile? all the time - I am a happy chappy

What was the last thing you said? "Why the fu*k did I start this?"

What is something you've learned about yourself recently? I give in too easily

What colour is your watch? silver with a white face

What do you think of when you think of Australia? sun, sea, sand and beautiful bronzed bodies:o)

When was the last time you squatted to pee? never

Who is the last person you liked? I like everyone .. nearly but have stopped liking someone who did a really shitty thing to someone I like a lot - he is now regretting it ... too fu*king late!!

Are you close to your mom? yes but not overly close to my mum or dad really

Where does your best friend work? I have lots of 'best friends' hahaha ... my closest friend has a dive school in Cyprus

What is your least attractive feature? my white peelywally, untoned body :o) .. hence the reason for wanting to be in the sun

What colour are your pants? black at the moment but I notice a very unhealth obsession with underwear here at the mo!

Do you have a roommate? no

Do you prefer paper or plastic? I don't carry cash often so prefer plastic ... if you are referring to pants ... neither!

What colour is your bedroom flooring? deep red thick shagpile ... soft on the feet pmsl

Do you have a chair in your room? I have chairs in most rooms

What time of day were you born? 06.08 hrs

Do you know anyone engaged? my wee sis and my good friends

What's your favourite number? erm ... don't really have one

Do you know anyone named Laurie? being a teacher I know people with most names ... yes I 'knew' a Laurie

What colour is your mom's hair? dark brown hair but depends what colour her hair stylist has made her this month pmsl

Do you have a dog? No

Where did you live in 1987? I lived in Crieff, Scotland

What happened to you in 1993? I was at college in Dundee and any number of things may or may not have happened!

Does your first memory involve your dad? erm .. no

Do you remember singing any songs as kids? all the time ... dancing to Bucks Fizz and Making Your Mind Up in the front garden with a neighbour hahaha

When was the last time you went swimming? since I left my gym and haven't renewed my membership ... too long

Has your luggage ever got lost? NO - thank goodness

When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? couple of days ago - she is buying a flat and was chatting about it

Did you ever go to camp as a kid? I was an army cadet and went camping in the hills a lot

Do you play an instrument? I used to play the flute and the cello but couldn't play either now - I would love to learn the piano

Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar? no

Do you like fire? I am a romantic at heart and have visions of sitting by the open log fire in the cold winter nights, roasting chestnuts ... snuggling beside a loved one and watching the snow falling .... but back to reality :o)

Are you allergic to anything? pollen .. I get really bad hayfever in the spring and summer

When was the last time you cried? last week

What kind of shampoo do you use? whatever brand I see at the supermarkets

Have you ever been to a spa? no .. but I need to be pampered ... maybe I'll need to go soon

Were you popular in high school? erm ... yeah, amongst my mates and kids in other years ... I suppose I was ... but not mister I am cool, look at me PMSL

Did you take science all four years of high school? deffo not ... I hated science

Do you like butterflies? erm .. yes flutterbies are lovely

What is the last book you read? Ramses by Christian Jacq

Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? I like Coke Zero

What is one thing you miss about your past? lots of things ... but mostly .. being able to do anything you wanted and not having to worry about the consequences ... kids have it easy!!

Did you ever see the school nurse? Nitty Nora had her yearly visit to check all the hair in the school for lice, the BCG nurse .... bitch!! and the cough cough whilst holding yer balls nurse

Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? I am ... well I am a Depute Head now :o) hee hee

What is one thing you've learned about life? take it as it comes and don't think about the speed it is passing

Are you jealous of anyone? I get the green eyed monster a bit now and then

Is anyone jealous of you? wouldn't have thought so

When was the last time you were in an elevator? last week at the hospital visiting my dad .. I was too lazy to walk up the stairs

2 comments:

Go Figure said...

saw you over at mtoast's blurb. Do you know of any good websites to check out scotland? my last name is Kelso and I have on my 'maybe some day i'll do list', to go to scotland, so i thought i would check and see. thanks.

Anonymous said...

buy valium valium prices street - valium and weed