Friday 6 April 2007

Catch-Up

Well this Easter Holidays lark is playing havoc with my body clock! I am used to getting up at 6.00am and heading to work at 7.30am , but these long lies in my bed and switching on the television to morning and daytime tv crap are beginning to do my head in - and I never thought I would be saying that!!!!!

I am a bit of a work-a-holic ... okay .. I am a complete work-a-holic and if I am not leaving the country for a holiday ... they tend to drag on a bit and I get bored. It's not as if I couldn't be busy ... the hall needs decorating as does the main bedroom and the lounge and the bathroom floor needs re-grouting ... can I be arsed??? erm NO.

Today I am going to get myself off up the road to the salon where I can get my hair cut and be pampered with a head massage and get up to the hospital to visit my dad.

Yes ... he is still in hospital. The poor guy was supposed to be getting out at the end of last week ... but hey .. you guessed .. with all of his luck there was a complication and he's still there! One foot out of the bed in the ward and thoughts of home ..... then DISASTER and his wound starts leaking some really foul substance! I won't go into to too many details .. I am nearly barfing myself just thinking about it. Needless to say .. more hospital and more time bored out of his mind. He was able to tell me how many tiles were on the roof ffs .... not that I was gonna dispute the number and count them myself - I'll let him win that one :o)

I was told to get some photographs in here by a mate and .... well ... I might do so if I am feeling brave! I have only just passed this blog site to one or two 'trusted' peeps .. I am a shy chappy and I am careful about who I want finding out more about me .. hahaha .... says me with a blog on the web PMSL.

I must get rid of my car and get a new one. I keep stalling and hoping it will just happen for me .. but I don't think the "new car fairy" is gonna visit me soon ..... sh*t ... I need to get a grip and get rid ... It's only a fecking car FFS.

Right .. enough for now ...... I need to be fed and watered and head to the salon for some tlc :o) It is the time of month that I secretly love and dread .... I love the pampering .... glass of wine when I arrive and well looked after .. but dread because working in a school ... there are lots of heads with little creepy crawly visitors and I am petrified I get them and they are discovered whilst I am sitting in the hairdressers chair hahahaha ...thankfully in the ten years of working in school ... I have NEVER had the nits :o) here's a little piccy .... I bet your head starts to itch ... mine has :o) hahaha

No comments: