Thursday 5 April 2007

Bye Bye .......

It is with a tinge of sadness that I am having to say a sad farewell to ..... MY CAR!!! How sad is that!

I have started looking at a couple of cars that I really like to replace my pride and joy ...



I love my car and really don't want to get rid of it but needs must and a couple of really quite large service bills will be heading my way if we don't part company.

There must be something about lads and their cars. Mine is well looked after, washed and polished weekly (almost) hoovered and generally loved - is it any wonder I am leading a single life at the moment :o) ... no comments necessary thanks!!!

The problem I now have is that I cannot make up my mind between 2 BMW's that I have taken a fancy to, Ford Focus sport, Honda Civic Sport or Golf. Hmmmmm I like a car with looks and one that is gonna go when my foot so much as looks at the accelerator pedal ... I wonder if that is how I like my women ..... good looks, nice curves and a go'er!! pmsl ... those in the know may disagree!!!

Well it looks like a few trips to Glasgow and Stirling are in order to seek out the perfect replacement .... I'll keep you informed :o)

No comments: